As an Admin, you will have access to the User Management Tab. Under the User Management Tab, you will be able to see all existing users, set their permissions and add new users.
Please note: You will have an Admin status if you are the original account holder for your organization or if you have been assigned Admin permissions.
1. To create a new user, go to the User Management tab and select 'Add new user'.
2. You will see a pop up. Fill in the details and assign user role: this can be either admin or user.
- Admins have access to all applications within the EPS Account,
- Users can only access some applications (see below)
3. A new user will receive an email with their temporary password. Please note: the password expires after 7 days so registration needs to be completed within that time.
Changing permissions and Deleting users
1. In User Management, select the 'Settings' icon next to the user details.
2. Select the new role you want to assign to the user and select 'Update user'. You can also change the name and surname of the user if you wish. Please note: you cannot change the email address associated with the user.
3. If you want to delete an account, go to 'Update user' and select 'Delete user'. Please note that no email will be sent to the user.
|Admins||Access to all applications|