Please note: You will have an Admin status if you are the original account holder for your organization or if you have been assigned Admin permissions.
1. To create a new user, go to Users and Permissions tab and select 'Add new user'.
2. This will open a new screen. Here you will need to add the name, email and a permissions group. Here is an overview of permissions groups:
- Admins have access to all applications within the EPS Account
- Custom group means that you will set individual permissions for this user
- Various Groups these will be the groups you have previously created in the Groups section
- Users have only basic access (Profile, external links)
Note: we recommend that you avoid using Custom permissions wherever possible as it might make it harder to keep track of your users' permissions. Also, each user with Custom permissions will need to be updated individually.
Important! Any user with access "Users and Permissions" will be able to give Admin access to any user, including themselves. Please bear this in mind if you have a lot of sensitive information in your account.
Choose Permissions Group
3. Select Save to create user. They will receive an email with their temporary password. Please note: the password expires after 7 days so registration needs to be completed within that time.
1. In User Management, select the Settings icon next to the user details.
2. Select the new group you want to assign to the user and select Update. You can also change the name and surname of the user if you wish. Please note: you cannot change the email address associated with the user.
3. If you want to delete an account, go to Edit user and select Delete. You will then be prompted to confirm the deletion. Please note that no email will be sent to the deleted user.