Reset forgotten password
You can easily reset you password from the Sign in page.
1. On the Sign in page, click “Forgot your password?” link.
2. This will open a pop up. Type in your email address and click "Reset password".
3. You will then receive a validation code by email, which will take you to the reset password screen. Note that this code will expire after 24 hours.
Change your password
1. In your EPS Account, go to the Profile section.
2. In the “User Details” Section, click the “Edit” button.
3. This will take you to the Change Password form where you will need to input your current password in order to change it. Click 'Change your password' to confirm password change.
Note: that you will not receive an email confirmation.