Forgotten your password to login to the EPS Portal? No problem, you can easily change it as you sign-in.
- Click ‘Sign in’ on https://expediapartnersolutions.com/ or navigate directly to the page here
- Click the ‘Forgot or need to change your password?’ link, which will guide you to a page where you can input your email address. Click the ‘Request reset link’ button once done.
You will then receive a validation code by email, which will take you to the reset password screen. Note that this code will expire after 24 hours.
Currently, our EPS Accounts require the below password criteria:
- Minimum 8 characters
- Must include both uppercase and lowercase letters
- Must include at least one special character and one number
If you are already signed into the EPS Portal and want to change your password, you can also do so in your profile:
- Click the icon on the right side of the horizontal menu above the page you are on (please see image below)
- Click the ‘Profile’ button, and then click ‘Change Password’ in the overlay that pops up on the right side of the page.